2. Dab down with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
3. Put in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Add salt, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and 1/2 tablespoon baking powder and mix well.
5. Air fry at 400F for 20 mins.
6. To make the sauce/Parmesan garlic coating, while they’re in the air fryer, on a stovetop, melt 2.5 tablespoons butter, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, and 1-2 tablespoons minced garlic. Add some more garlic powder to taste.
7. Toss wings in the Parmesan-butter-garlic sauce and serve immediately.